4.19.2004

Subjects I could blog about:

1. The Wedding. I could write about how I met him, and him, and him. Or how I had a lotta food/cake/booze. Or how I met a nice girl named Enid.

2. After the wedding. How we went to a bar named 'Sneakers' and then had a conversation with a hostile cop and then how Jesse got a ticket for driving down the wrong side of the highway.

3. Pulled over #2. How I was pulled over driving home the next day going nine over. Nine?

4. Arbor Day. I could write about how Jesse, his dad and I planted 30 trees yesterday. White oak, swamp white oak, red oak, walnut, white pine- you get the gist. Holes Jaz dug: 1. Jesse: 29.

5. OH- and how it was overcast, with 50-60 mi/hr winds, and I got a BAD fuckin sunburn. I'm a pansy- but the tops of my hands are lobster-like! Not comfy or pretty. I am a wuss.

That's all I got. Today was nothing to write about. Just tried to get through it so I could relax. I want to relax. I want to do nothing. I'm going to bed.