4.27.2004

Squeaky...

Have you ever met one of those compulsive showerers? They get up, they shower. They work out, they shower. They get some love, they shower. They get ready for bed, they shower. ARE YOU CLEAN YET???

I don't get it. I mean... I like to shower. It feels great during, after... yay for cleanliness. But, ya know what? I don't shower every day- every 36 hours is good for me and my hair. I don't need it to wake up, go to sleep or clean my non-working-out body.

I know some of these shower-ridden people. My brother is one. One of my exes was neurotic about showers. THAT was an interesting (and short) union. They say they feel nasty and dirty and just need to rinse off... I say they are wasting water and time.

Truth is- showering is kinda annoying. My thick hair has finally dried from the last shower, and I get to start over. Nice. I have been accused of taking very long showers. The annoyance might stem from here-- because I am working in there. I don't dilly dally around and stand in the spray for long luxurious moments. I'm soapin, and washin, and shavin... how do you people get done so sooon??