4.21.2004

The sun'll come out...

Work has sucked this week. Reaaally sucked. I don't know why, but they have just PILED work on me recently. It's really annoying when I am just trying to stay afloat and the people on either side of me are socializing all day.

It's really annoying when you have to train the boss's son and he has absolutely no interest in learning or doing a remotely good job.

And it's really annoying when everything is going wrong with your projects-- but not because of anything YOU'VE done wrong-- it's consistently other people fucking up. Niiiiice.

It's not always like this. I mess up too. This week has just been bad.

But then, at the end of the day, when all I can do is shrug, and all of my coworkers are being funny (from the delirium) I remember that I do like my job. The people are great-- (mostly) smart, witty, and fun to be around. Tomorrow should be better.