4.29.2004

Top 5

I was just cruising around and found a site that shows Top 5s. It got me thinking about some of my Top 5s. Everyone has them- or they should if they don't. Here are some of mine:

Top 5 favorite foods:
1- Peanut Butter
2- Cheesecake
3- Green Olives
4- Jalapenos
5- Baked beans

Top 5 favorite -- now wait--

Could my favorite foods go LESS together? I guess you could throw a peanut butter cheesecake together, but after that... random. And Jesse wants to know-- why no pizza? (He is, as I write, shouting out things that he can't BELIEVE aren't on my list.)

Anyway....

Top 5 favorite movies:
1- Matrix (the first)
2- Legends of the Fall (Brad Pitt)
3- The Princess Bride (as you wish)
4- Good Will Hunting (Jesse is not impressed)
5- Sneakers (used to have a thing for Bob Redford)

And one more- Top 5 worst ways to wake up:
1- Finger up nose (someone else's-- finger or nose)
2- Bull horn
3- Fart in face (Jesse has a lot of influence tonight)
4- You're puking
5- It's Monday morning at 7:59 and you have 60 seconds to get to work...