5.11.2004

Now it's time fooooooooor....

Interesting stuff about me.

Topic: My Dad's four wives.

Is he Mormon? No. He's Methodist, so he's only allowed to marry them one at a time. Here's the rundown:

Wife #1: Some lady named Ruth Ann that I didn't know existed until I was 15. My aunt is still in cahoots with her.

Wife #2: My momma. She dropped out of college to marry him. Hm. Not so smart. But here I am, so I'll shut up.

Wife #3: Mary. Mary is 18 years younger than my dad. She was one of his students. My mom taught her to put on make-up and she was our babysitter. This has definitely been used 42 times in a made-for-TV-movie.

Wife #4: Connie. Connnnnnie. This one- this one I call my "StepMonster". I think her mission in life is to be mean. That's it. Just be mean. So I like to torment her with my unyielding kindness. The only sure defense.

That's it. There's only four. Come back later and it may have changed.

And so ends the first installment of "Interesting stuff about me".