6.09.2004

Um... 2?

I am very dream-prone. I just took a 15 minute nap out in my car and I was just dreamin' away. I can usually remember them- and I can even manipulate them if I don't really like the person chasing me with the machete.

Of all the dreams I've ever had- one- was bar-none my favorite.

I was in an airport, see? It was one of those airports that momentarily turns into a house- but it was mostly an airport. I walked out to the backyard/runway (looked like a big backyard) and did not see any planes.

I asked someone that worked there- "What are we flying in?"

This person pointed- and I looked- at a mechanical looking DOG slowly creeping across the (yard).

I said- "We're flying in THAT?!?"

The person said slowly, "Yep. How many people do you think can fit in there?"

As I shook my head in disbelief, I shrugged- feeling very unconvinced- and said, "I don't know...... Two?"

"Nope. Sixteen."

The next thing I know- I am IN THE DOG. The other 15 people and I are sitting on the floor of the 'dog' as we 'travel'. And the dog has windows. And looks like it is made of cardboard.

Wtf?

My favorite part-- Why did I even think TWO could fit in the dog?