7.15.2004

Hello?

Ya know, I have been thinking a lot about this blog thing. My friend, Gary, has been quiet successful lately. He has really developed a good site! It has a theme, he has found a consistent style, and he has even found a common crowd.
 
That last one-- that's what I'm looking for. Gary stumbled upon Genuine, who introduced Zero Boss, and so on. They have even blogged on this topic before- they are the 'Goofy Guys with Kids' group.
 
What is my genre? Where are my peeps!?
 
I don't have kids, or pets, or a mortgage. I enjoy politics, but am not confident/educated enough to blog consistently about it. I am not a student anymore-- but don't feel like an adult yet. I am losing 'coolness' every day in my little siblings eyes, yet I am not a total dork yet. (Working towards it!) I work in a cube, and actually like my job- so I don't bitch about that so much... In fact, there aren't that many things I DO bitch about (shut up Gary).
 
Okay. There's a list of what I'm not. So, what am I and what can I write about that will resound with anyone?
 
Yes- yes. I should write this for myself... I should write whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want. Got it. But I would LOVE to have a blog group with some common ground. I really enjoy reading my regular blogroll-- but... I want more.
 
SOOO... I'm gonna stop the sob-fest here and do something- find some people. I know you are out there!!! I know I will find some blogs that will cause me to say-- 'I know exactly what you are talking about.' I already have Tully, who is one of my best friends from high school. That's a wonderful start.
 
Blogroll- watch out. I'm looking for more recruits. (See? Dorky.)